Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | I had a winning night » | i can't take this brutality anymore » | for now » | Where do I go now? » | Why am I stupid? » | The new aggressive me - results so far » | Aggression is key » | swingy day » | Ok back into the bread and butter » | Motivation » 

Friday, September 26, 2008 

Ultimate Hoodie

I ordered the Full Tilt scottevest hi-tech Ultimate Hoodie for 14k points. I'm hoping the FT logo will be easily removed. If not I'll just wear it around the house to keep me warm in the winter.

I'll post pics once I get it.

Did you get yours yet? I ordered one of these about 2 1/2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. I honestly hope it shows up with no logo. I mean it didn't say it had one and every other shirt said it had one on it. Am I hoping for to much?

Well well well......

Online poker - Free $50 Shark bankrolls for start playing
No need deposit bankrolls for play
Just register on one of poker partals and sign up absolutly free bonuses.

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates