Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Ok back into the bread and butter » | Motivation » | hi riverrun » | poker haiku » | Downswing fun » | November Report » | The ups and downs » | Moving up not going well » | Chiptalk.net tourney win » | Time to move up » 

Saturday, August 02, 2008 

swingy day

was down over $110 after my first session

read some threads on twoplustwo where people posted their charts and stats and got feedback. The feedback was excellent and I realized I've been playing passively.

I've been 20vpip/11pfr and I really need to get a lot laggier.

slowly getting adding more hands and raised a lot more instead of cold calling.

ended up +30 for the day.


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates