Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Motivation » | hi riverrun » | poker haiku » | Downswing fun » | November Report » | The ups and downs » | Moving up not going well » | Chiptalk.net tourney win » | Time to move up » | Hate when this happens » 

Monday, July 28, 2008 

Ok back into the bread and butter

Thanks to chipper and jojo for their replies.

I've started playing 50NL again and so far so good.

1189 hands
6.28 hours
+$125.95
10.59 BB/100

We'll see how long before I get bored or so on a downswing and not enjoy it anymore.

For now, onward and upward!

HH swaps? littlebu and i swapped 200 hands this weekend and did some commentary. it was nice to see how someone else played and to get some feedback. if you decide to stick with it, let us know and maybe we can do a three way swap

w00t on Scott posting again along with playing. Just read your last two post's and they kinda sound familiar. Remember the "good old days" when grinding 50nl on Poker4ever for a $300 bonus and an Ipod nano was all the rage. We'll have to add a HH swapping session. Keep posting.

bu

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates