Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Time to move up » | Hate when this happens » | Back in the right direction » | Rakeback is your friend » | Stop cracking my aces people » | New Challenge - Take Two? » | YAY PSO LEAGUE WIN » | Broke the losing streak but I hate this game. » | Yes I'm still here » | Posting about winning is the kiss of death » 

Friday, November 09, 2007 

Chiptalk.net tourney win

This Thursday I was a man on a mission. A win in this week's chiptalk.net tourney would put me into the Quarterly tournament of champions. Second place meant a week off. Who wants that?

So I played to win and that I did. When it got to heads up we chopped the money with even stacks but played out for the points. $96 and 1st place woo! It was nice after bubbling last week.

So far at the cash tables this month I've played 4400 hands and I'm up $120.95 which is 5.45bb/100 at $25 NL. Hopefully I can get that win rate even higher.

Away from the tables I'm halfway through medium on Guitar Hero 3 for the Wii! This game rocks




Powered by ScribeFire.

GH3 rocks. Congrats on the win. I need to get my attendance back up in those CT tournies.

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates