Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Hate when this happens » | Back in the right direction » | Rakeback is your friend » | Stop cracking my aces people » | New Challenge - Take Two? » | YAY PSO LEAGUE WIN » | Broke the losing streak but I hate this game. » | Yes I'm still here » | Posting about winning is the kiss of death » | Sit and Go Challenge - update at 100 » 

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 

Time to move up

I've been grinding $25 NL on Full Tilt for the last couple of weeks in my quest to built my bankroll back up.

After reloading Full Tilt with $50 I'm pleased to say I'm up to over $500 now and I'll throw in some $50 NL. I figure I'll throw in good tables with 10 buy ins for the stakes.

I got up to a little over $200 through tourneys and sit and goes and here are my stats from the cash games this month:

Hands: 5735
Amount Won: $247.60
BB/100 hands: 8.63
VP$IP: 18.66
PFR: 11.67

I'd still like to open up a little more and get get the vp$ip above 20 and pfr higher. I'm slowly working in more hands and good spots into the mix. I'm not as tight as I used to be but I think I can still push a few more edges.

Hopefully I'll run well in my first stint back at 50NL. Can't wait til I get back to 200NL and beyond!




Powered by ScribeFire.

you should get a cardrunners subscription and watch a few videos. we could get you to open up and your game would never be the same. hit me up if you want a sample and I'll send you one.

I'm playing 32/25 and NL cash has never been easier.

Hey Scott - you've been TAGGED!!

See my blog for da rules about posting 7 random things about yourself on your blog:

http://chipperspokerworld.blogspot.com/2007/11/tagged-once-again.html

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates