Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Nice start to April and a bad bubble » | March Report » | The lion roars...quietly » | Main site redesign » | March in like a lion » | 25k Blogger Freeroll at PSO! » | WSOP Freeroll Qualifier Take 2...and 3...and 4 » | WSOP freeroll qualifier » | Win Free Coke » | Poker Source Online 25,000 members » 

Monday, April 10, 2006 

Tournament Victory!

21 players
$30+3
$500 added to prize pool by the site.
Site: Poker Fantasy

1st place: $565

Woo! I was chip leader most of the way after I managed to suck out with JJ. 50/100 blinds and I was in the small blind. I raised to 400 and BB called. flop K42 and I pushed. Guy calls with K4. So my J hits the turn. What are you doing calling my raise with K4 anyway? So after that I really only played big hands and won blinds or knocked out smaller stacks.

My stack was fluctuating with 4 left, but I never was lower than 2nd place.

This win felt really good :)

Monthly total so far: $1200

On pace for a very nice month.

Awesome, congrats! Didn't think you would still be playing on that site.

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates