Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Happy Anniversary » | quick synopsis » | Almost won another tourney » | August Recap » | Humpday » | Truly Crazy Game » | Swingy Sunday » | Moving right along... » | Thursday Bloody Thursday » | Are you ready for some football! » 

Monday, September 05, 2005 

Weekend in Review

Yesterday was our first wedding anniversary and we decided to go up to Bushkill Falls for the day. It was a really nice hike and we took some nice pictures of some of the falls.

Poker-
Ended up +25 on Saturday and even for the day yesterday. Finished off a $100 reload bonus on partypoker to make it a good day though. I'm working on a $100 bonus from Gaming Club and then I have to finish my Titan Poker promo through PSO for free Nevada Jacks poker chips.

Oh and I forgot to add I won $0.29 from a bounty in the chiptalk.net tourney that Yeltzen put up for knocking out stank1000. THANKS YELTZEN!

Sportsbetting-
Went 4-0 yesterday which helped me pull back to almost even.

Totals: 17-16, -$2
I'd be up but I lost a double bet on one pick.

Today's picks-
Mariners +115
Reds -133
Phillies -110
Phillies -1.5 , +185


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates