Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Thursday Bloody Thursday » | Are you ready for some football! » | The comeback kid » | More work less play » | Limit vs NL Holdem » | Roller Coaster Ride of a week » | I just found all the good hands » | Where have all the good hands gone? » | A one and a two... » | I'm full (food) » 

Sunday, August 28, 2005 

Moving right along...

I haven't played a whole lot the last couple of days but I've focused for the most part on playing rather than websurfing and other things. I'm slowly winning back my money I lost on Thursday.

Friday:
355 hands at 1/2 and ended +$10
50 hands at 2/4 and ended +$20

Saturday:
244 hands at 1/2 and ended +42.52

This is super reload bonus weekend as well. I now have bonus money pending at 6 sites. I will work on Gaming Club and Pokerroom this weekend along with Paradise and Bodog and I'll throw in an occassional UltimateBet table when I find a good one.

Now that I've joined Bodog I am going to play around with Sports betting a little as well. I'll start out with $5 bets and see how I do. I'd have to put in a lot of money to make anything off it so I'll make sure I have a proven track record before I do anything nuts.

Tonight is the PSO freeroll at Absolute so hopefully I can finish ITM for that one.

That's about it for now. May the flop be with you!


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates