Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | The comeback kid » | More work less play » | Limit vs NL Holdem » | Roller Coaster Ride of a week » | I just found all the good hands » | Where have all the good hands gone? » | A one and a two... » | I'm full (food) » | S A T U R D A Y Night » | Much better... » 

Thursday, August 25, 2005 

Are you ready for some football!

Before I get to my fantasy team, let's talk a little poker. As usual I started off in the whole about $35 only to work my way back up to even. I really need to join Bodog through PSO to get Poker Academy Pro.

Ok here it is -

"With the 4th pick of the Fantasy Footbal Draft, Scottwire selects - Edgerrin James, RB of the Indianapolis Colts."

And off we go...

RoundPick #PlayerTeam
14Edgerrin James RB)Colts
217Kevin Jones (RB)Lions
324Terrell Owens (WR)Eagles
437Lamont Jordan (RB)Raiders
544Laveranues Coles (WR)Jets
657Drew Brees (QB)Chargers
764Baltimore (DEF)Ravens
877Matt Stover (K)Ravens
984Daniel Graham (TE)Patriots
1097Isaac Bruce (WR)Rams
11104Steve McNair (QB)Titans
12117Marshall Faulk (RB)Rams
13124Sebastian Janikowski (K)Raiders
14137Vernand Morency (RB)Texans
15144Michael Jenkins WR)Falcons



Overall not bad. Happy with my first few picks. If my team sucks I have Sporting News to blame. I basically went with their rankings and picked whoever was left at the top of their list. My last two picks were 2 of their "late round values" who will probably suck but could possibly be good. I'll use them as guys to swap once we see who is doing well on the FA list that I can grab.


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates