Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | quick synopsis » | Almost won another tourney » | August Recap » | Humpday » | Truly Crazy Game » | Swingy Sunday » | Moving right along... » | Thursday Bloody Thursday » | Are you ready for some football! » | The comeback kid » 

Sunday, September 04, 2005 

Happy Anniversary

This post is dedicated solely for my wife.

I don't often express how I feel but today I want to share it with the world.

Today is our first wedding anniversary. One year ago today we got married in Las Vegas at the Monte Carlo. We both love Las Vegas and we wanted a small wedding so we invited a handful of friends and family to join us. It was a nice short 6 minute ceremony followed by a great dinner at the Paris buffet. It was the official start of the rest of our lives together.

It is amazing how great this past year has been. (Of course knowing someone for almost 4 years and also living with them for almost a year before marriage helps things go smoothly later on.) We have our little tiffs and our own bad days just like any couple but have never really had any big arguments. Let's hope we never do. It is amazing how well we get along and how similar we are in almost every aspect. I respect you, I love you and I cherish you.

Thank you for putting up with me when I'm a pain in the ass. Thank you for doing all the little nice things you do. Thank you for being you.

Every day that passes makes me realize even more just how great you are and how great we are together.

You are very special to me and I want the world to know it.

I love you with all my heart.
Scott


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates