Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | I'm full (food) » | S A T U R D A Y Night » | Much better... » | Bang my head Part 2 » | Bang my head against the wall » | The week that was and wasn't » | July Recap » | 3 weeks in a row in the money » | 3 days going the wrong way » | Almost defended my title » 

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 

A one and a two...

Haiku for the day:

One Two Hold'em Yes
PokerStars UltimateBet
Oh how I love thee

What a day at the tables. 4 tabled 1/2 a few times yesterday. Something seems to have changed in my game though because I used to have a hard time on the UB 1/2 regular games and I used to do well at the kill games. yesterday was the opposite. Played 3 sessions:

Session 1:
UB 1/2: +27.50
UB 1/2 kill: +3.50

Session 2:
PS 1/2: +47.50
PS 1/2: +$0.25
UB 1/2: +32.25
UB 1/2 kill: -9.50

Session 3:
UB 1/2 kill: -27.25
UB 1/2: +12.25
UB 1/2: +19
PS 1/2: +54

OVERALL: + $159.50
832 hands, 9.59BB/100 yum

Too bad all days can't be like that but it rocked.

Great night Scott! I've only gotten one of those nights a couple of times. Glad you're still enjoying Limit poker. I'm staying away from that for a while as I've been having a lot more luck at the SNG's and NL ring games.

Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates