Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | 90 man Double Stack Sit and Go » | My first 180 person SNG » | Multitable fun » | Pokerstars Rebuy Tourney » | 6 max is not nice to me » | Back with a vengeance » | ECD Update » | Oh Poker, How I Miss Thee » | Chiptalk Challenge » | Chiptalk Quarterly Tournament of Champions » 

Monday, January 08, 2007 

Getting closer

After a couple of days of ugliness, I got into the money in the $11 rebuy tonight. Getting closer to the final table at least.




PokerStars Tournament #39376885, No Limit Hold'em



Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00



2304 players



Total Prize Pool: $89120.00



Tournament started - 2007/01/07 - 22:00:00 (ET)







Dear scottwire,







You finished the tournament in 128th place.



A $98.04 award has been credited to your Real Money account.



  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates