Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Multitable fun » | Pokerstars Rebuy Tourney » | 6 max is not nice to me » | Back with a vengeance » | ECD Update » | Oh Poker, How I Miss Thee » | Chiptalk Challenge » | Chiptalk Quarterly Tournament of Champions » | Tournament Reports » | October Report » 

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 

My first 180 person SNG

I played a $22, 18 table SNG tonight. 18 players get paid. First one I've ever tried. I was thinking this may suit me well as I enjoy multitable tournaments and I want the payouts to be meaningful but not have to take 6 hours to play an entire tournament.



I didn't play all that great but I got my money in when it counted and a couple of nice suckouts help too. 64s owns JJ when you suck out a flush :)



I snuck into the money then I had JJ hold up against AQ. I then got nothing else good and the table was very active and I never really had a chance to steal blinds. At 800/1600 I got down to 12k and we were down to 10 players. 18-10 all get double their buy-in then the money moves up from there.



5 handed on the table I have K2s on the button and decide to push but SB wakes up with AK. Turned a flush draw but the river didn't help and I bubbled the final table.



My $22 won me $43.20



I played the $3 rebuy again too but got my QQ all in against AK who hit the ace and I was done somewhere around 1100th I think.



Tourney play it is! Might hit a couple of cash tables now though. Going to try to get Silverstar and maybe Goldstar on Pokerstars. I have a bunch of bonuses to still work off anyway. Must win!


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates