Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Snuck into the money again » | Getting closer » | 90 man Double Stack Sit and Go » | My first 180 person SNG » | Multitable fun » | Pokerstars Rebuy Tourney » | 6 max is not nice to me » | Back with a vengeance » | ECD Update » | Oh Poker, How I Miss Thee » 

Thursday, January 11, 2007 

Up and Down Day

Cash games were going well. I was up almost $80 and then disaster happened.



.25/.50 NL



99 in the BB

UTG raises to $1

bunch of callers

I call



A93 flop with 2 clubs WOO

I check, UTG bets $2.50, every folds to me and I ...

scottwire: raises $7.50 to $10

Skyhand: raises $45.90 to $55.90 and is all-in



I should have known he had AA sigh.



Played the $11 rebuy but sucked it up and I finally got KK all in against AT who hit the AA55x board.



Played a 180 $22 SNG and I was 2nd in chips at the 50/100 level with 7100. Then I lost every coin flip and got pushed off hands left and right and finally lost AK to TT :( Finished 45th. sigh again



So instead of being up like $50+, I finished the night about -$10.


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates