Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Bang my head against the wall » | The week that was and wasn't » | July Recap » | 3 weeks in a row in the money » | 3 days going the wrong way » | Almost defended my title » | Coolest Keyboard Ever » | Up up up ....bleah » | Victory! » | Yay a Post! » 

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 

Bang my head Part 2


In my last 45 minute session at 1/2 on poker rewards... I got pummelled and possibly a little tilty:

lose QQ vs AA
Lose AJ in BB - opponent raised preflop - of course JTx flop...T on river...i bet out he raised so I tossed it

Lost JJ to KK

Lost AK with my K hitting on flop then lose to 88 when 8 falls on river

I have AKs in SB. ...CO limps...I raise...BB folds. I bet Txx flop he calls. K on turn. I bet he raises, I reraise, he caps....sigh. I call on the river. He flips over...AA...sigh

QQ...flop comes KK2. Other guy has AK of course

AJ...flop A98 all spades. I bet...table LAG raises...i reraise...he caps. Turn brings 4th spade. I check fold (weak???) ...he shows A3 no spade. sigh

3 times in the session someone didn't raise preflop with AA to kill my top pair on the river.

Final result: -$55

Hi Scott - finally got a chance to read your blog. Nice to see another fellow Chiptalk member posting his poker experiences in a blog. See you on the tables soon.

Chipper (pokerdwarf)

Post a Comment

  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates