Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Up up up ....bleah » | Victory! » | Yay a Post! » | The tide is turning » | so frustrating » | Still no dice » | No luck yet » | chillin in the club » | Try try again » | So close...yet so far away... » 

Monday, July 18, 2005 

Coolest Keyboard Ever

http://www.artlebedev.com/portfolio/optimus/

They say it will cost less than a good mobile phone. Guess we'll have to see but it looks sweet.


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates