Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | chillin in the club » | Try try again » | So close...yet so far away... » | Must reach WSOP... » | Sideways » | Almost there... » | The week that was » | still busy... » | Today is 5/7/5 HAIKU DAY » | Thank goodness for reload bonuses » 

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 

No luck yet

Tried another $26 WSOP qualifier to win a $1500 event buyin and came in 24th of about 220.
Not much else going on lately other than work. I should have my site within the next 2-3 weeks. So look out for the announcement here! Other than that been playing a little while I can.
The Gaming Club hand histories aren't working with Poker Tracker at the moment so this is not all inclusive although I've been pretty much break even there.

6/3-6/7
.5/1: +46.63
1/2: -22.25


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates