Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | still busy... » | Today is 5/7/5 HAIKU DAY » | Thank goodness for reload bonuses » | The week that was » | Humpday » | Sorry » | Up and down » | Saturday Extravaganza » | Good Friday » | Almost! » 

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 

The week that was

Lots going on in the last week. Still doing freelance work and trying to fit in our own sites at the same time. I'm still hoping to get my new site up by the end of the month. Guess we'll see.

Been playing a bunch more satellites to get into some WSOP events. Nothing doing yet. Trying and failing :( Still have a few weeks though.

I also started on a new site, Paradise Poker. Played well and made $100 bonus money on top of what I won. Nice site. Plays like Party Poker and the games were good.

I'll make it easy on the eyes for the past week's poker playing:

5/11/05 - 5/16/05
.5/1: +50.15
.5/1 kill: +14.50
1/2: +16.63


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates