Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Almost! » | 5k » | I can see! » | Weekend Warrior » | Keep it goin » | Success » | Look out below... » | Over the weekend » | Hangin out » | Welcome to April » 

Saturday, April 16, 2005 

Good Friday

Was a nice day at the tables. Played on a .5/1 table with a 1/2 kill. A kill game is where if one person wins two pots in a row, the game doubles the stakes (to 1/2 in this case) and the person who won has to post a SB, or $1. It seems these games have more gamblers in them and are a little looser than the regular tables.

My wife and I also discussed a few business ideas and I think we came up with some decent stuff between the two of us. (more her than me) but we may have something worth doing.

This afternoon my friends and I will be having a home tournament. Probably 8 but possibly 10 people for NL hold'em fun :)

Friday 4/15
Ring Games:
.5/1: -$11.20
.5/1 (1/2kill): +$33.70
2/4: +$64.25

Single Table Tournaments:
$4.40 NL: 5 of 9, 2 paid


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates