Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Sorry » | Up and down » | Saturday Extravaganza » | Good Friday » | Almost! » | 5k » | I can see! » | Weekend Warrior » | Keep it goin » | Success » 

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 

Humpday

It's Wednesday morning and I actually slept til a little after 10am :) Now those of you who know I can do that pretty much every day anyway are wondering why is that special. Because I usually wake up at least 2-3 times and have to fall back to sleep. I actually slept 8 hours straight yay.

I've been busy working on some web stuff for PokerSourceOnline and I probably have a lull for a couple of days so I may have time to play a decent amount. I may start a new promotion with them and do some more bonus scrounging too. Although sometimes these bonuses seem to get more tedious as I complete them. Not doing as well as last month. I need to look over how I've been playing but I have 4 whole days to change that! :)

Tuesday 4/26
Ring Games:
.5/1: +$37.75

Monday 4/25
.5/1: +$19.93
.5/1 (kill): +$23
1/2: -$20
1/2 (kill): -$2.75
2/4: -$8

Sunday 4/24
.5/1: +$8.25
.5/1 (kill): +$22.40
1/2: -$13.25
2/4: +$10.50


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates