Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Almost there... » | The week that was » | still busy... » | Today is 5/7/5 HAIKU DAY » | Thank goodness for reload bonuses » | The week that was » | Humpday » | Sorry » | Up and down » | Saturday Extravaganza » 

Monday, May 23, 2005 

Sideways

Sideways - the story of my poker playing the last few days and also the name of a movie we saw yesterday. I know many people liked this movie and it won awards. All I can ask is "why?". Ugh I was bored after 15 minutes...bored after 30 minutes...bored after 45...you get the point. It had a couple of funny scenes but overall I was just like "how was this made into a movie?". Not my type of movie I guess.

The last few days at the tables have been up and down. For some reason I still have a problem at 2/4. I don't understand why I am sucking when I can crush .5/1. Granted I have lost with AA both times i've seen it but man I seem to get sucked out on all the time too. i'll have to go back through my stats.

Wednesday 5/17/05 - Sunday 5/22/05
.5/1: +42.50
.5/1 kill: +22.90
1/2: -10
1/2 kill: +5.50
2/4: -61.25


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates