Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Hangin out » | Welcome to April » | I think I'll be a writer... » | Good Times » | Saturday dealer's choice » | Bonus Bonanza » | Stupid 6 max » | Not much going on » | Onward and upward » | Roller coaster... » 

Monday, April 04, 2005 

Over the weekend

Saturday continued to be a poor start for April. Started out down a good deal again and had to work my way back up to near even. Sunday proved to be a lot better and I'm back in the black for the month.

Sunday 4/3/05
Ring Games:
.5/1: -$5.65
2/4: +$155.99

Multi Table Tournaments:
$1 NL: 54 of 390 36 paid

Saturday 4/2/2005
Ring Games:
.5/1: -$4.90
2/4: -$6.57

Multi Table Tournaments:
$1 omaha hi/lo: 25 of 86


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates