Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Not much going on » | Onward and upward » | Roller coaster... » | I'm back... » | Would have been up but... » | Up, Up, and Away » | Operation: Get Better » | Being sick sucks » | Confirmation: INFLUENZA » | You give me fever... » 

Friday, March 25, 2005 

Stupid 6 max

I was doing well at .5/1 and 2/4 when i decided to try a 1/2 6 max table. I get AA in the blinds and 3 callers. Flop comes QT4. I bet, one guy raises others fold. I reraise he caps. turn comes a 7. I bet he calls. River K. I bet he raises. ARGH. I know right there, KQ. So I lost $12 on that one hand then it all went downhill from there. On my 2/4 table a while later, I get TT in early position. I raise and get 4 callers. Flop KT4. Boom I hit my set. now of course one guy caps the flop with me and then caps the turn and I know he has it. i bet the river, he raises, i call, and yep KK. Sigh. I lost $40 on that one hand. Oh well it happens. But I was +$40 at one point today and I lost it all back and then some. I'll get em next time :)

Thursday 3/24/05
Ring Games:
.5/1: +$22.17
1/2: -$36.13
2/4: -$17.00

Multi Table Tournaments:
$1 Razz: 12 of 108: 16 paid, won $2.16


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates