Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Welcome to April » | I think I'll be a writer... » | Good Times » | Saturday dealer's choice » | Bonus Bonanza » | Stupid 6 max » | Not much going on » | Onward and upward » | Roller coaster... » | I'm back... » 

Saturday, April 02, 2005 

Hangin out

Long gone are the days from during the school years when friends get together almost every night to hang out. Jobs and families make it hard for everyone to see each other very often. My friend Mark came up with "first fridays" where my high school friends would all get together the first friday of each month. There are basically a core 5 of us who have tried to make it every month. Because of sickness and vacations the last three months have been 3, 0 and 3. It would be really nice to get together more often. I'd love to have a weekly poker game but I think everyone would be too busy to do it every week. In two weeks we are having a NL tournament though so that should be fun.

I didn't start off very well for the month of April but it could have been worse. I was down $69 at 2/4 at one point and made most of it back. Having similar issues today but I'll post those results tomorrow.

Friday 4/1/2004
Ring Games:
.5/1: -2.70
2/4: -13


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates