Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Saturday dealer's choice » | Bonus Bonanza » | Stupid 6 max » | Not much going on » | Onward and upward » | Roller coaster... » | I'm back... » | Would have been up but... » | Up, Up, and Away » | Operation: Get Better » 

Monday, March 28, 2005 

Good Times

Had my best finish against a large field today. 44 of 2500. it was a freeroll and I only won $1.50 but still it was great experience. I feel like I'm playing better in the large tournaments. I'll have to start playing more of them. I finished 832 in the $6 tourney but the guy who got me into online poker in the first place finished second and won $1060. I will hopefully be able to get a nice cash like that soon. I realized by watching how he played that I need to play a little looser. I have been playing extremely tight and need to open up a bit once the blinds start getting higher. I think I did that pretty well in the freeroll today. In the other tourney I just screwed myself early and lost half my stack with KQ against someone who limped with AQ.

Monday 3/28/2005
Ring Games:
.5/1: +$54.05
2/4: +$44.25

Multi Table Tournaments:
$6 NL: 832 of 2000: 220 paid
Freeroll: 44 of 2500: 150 paid, won $1.50

Sunday 3/27/2005
Ring Games:
.25/.50 Crazy Pineapple: -$2.50
.25/.50 6max: -$2.70
.5/1: +$4.10
2/4: -$20


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates