Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Operation: Get Better » | Being sick sucks » | Confirmation: INFLUENZA » | You give me fever... » | Sickly » | Zelda music in my head... » | I was coaching in Omaha in 1948... » | Busy as a bee » | So tired » | I'm in the money » 

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 

Up, Up, and Away

Slowly getting better...appetite is coming back, throat is getting better and energy is coming back. I'll be healthy eventually.

I am slowly working my way back into 1/2. Played a bit there today and also a 1/2 6 max table to get my short handed game going.

Tuesday:
Ring Games:
.5/1: +$7.69
1/2: +$64.08

Monday:
Ring Games:
.5/1: +$37.62
1/2: +$2.51

Multi Table Tournaments:
$1 NL 94 of 228 27 paid


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates