Scottwire.com | Contact

Instant Bankroll - Start playing poker for free!

« Home | Being sick sucks » | Confirmation: INFLUENZA » | You give me fever... » | Sickly » | Zelda music in my head... » | I was coaching in Omaha in 1948... » | Busy as a bee » | So tired » | I'm in the money » | Final table goodness » 

Monday, March 07, 2005 

Operation: Get Better

Sickness: Day 5
The influenza virus continues to defy my internal defenses and continues to make me feel like crap. Heavier firepower may be necessary. Needless to say..."I AM GETTING A FLU SHOT EVERY YEAR FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE". I can't remember the last time I've been this sick for so long. I can deal with most illnesses, but when I have to exclaim "Day 5" I know I'm in trouble.

I tried 4 tabling at one point yesterday and didn't really get anywhere. I should have stuck to 2 or 3 and I would have probably made more money. 4 tables was just too much for good quick decisions.

Sunday 3/6/05
Ring Games:
.5/1: +$58.20
1/2: +$12

Multi Table Tournaments:
$0.50 NL: 199 of 831: 16 paid
$1 NL : 155 of 366 : 36 paid


  • NL = No Limit Holdem
  • PLO = Pot Limit Omaha
  • CP = Crazy Pineapple
  • TD = Triple Draw
  • UTG = Under the Gun (first to act)
  • MP = Middle Position
  • LP = Late Position
  • CO = CutOff (one before the button)

About me

  • I'm Scottwire
  • From NJ
  • Hi there. I started this blog mainly to keep track of how I'm doing playing poker as well as to vent, share my thoughts and feelings, and allow friends and family to follow along. Thanks to everyone following along whether I know you or not. About me - I am currently a web developer who is trying to become a successful Entrepreneur with my wife. We love to travel and are trying to become successful enough to do that as we please :) That's us in a nutshell.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates